Step 1: Explore St. Paul of the Cross School and all that we have to offer through our Virtual Early Childhood Presentations and Monthly Tours.
Please RSVP for any of our Virtual Presentation/Tours here.
Step 2: You have decided that SPC is the place for your child/children – now what?
Step 3: APPLY
- Enrollment packets will be emailed to all families through our online enrollment management system, FACTS. Enrollment packets contain all of the forms that must be completed for the 2021-2022 school year. Within Facts, you will be able to submit all health and other forms.
- Complete FACTS Tuition online enrollment by March 1, 2021.
- The following health forms are required and due by August 1, 2021:
1. Physical Exam: Required for all students entering Preschool, Prekindergarten (if new to SPC), Kindergarten, and 6th Grade.
2. Dental Exam: Required for all students entering Kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th Grade.
3. Eye Exam: Required for all students entering Kindergarten.
Note: All three forms are required for any student transferring to St. Paul of the Cross School in any grade.
4. Office of Catholic Schools Medication Authorization Form if applicable.
- Submit completed Extended Day Program (EDP) registration form if applicable.
- Submit Milk form if applicable.
PRIORITY OF ADMISSIONS
1. Currently enrolled students of families whose fee and tuition payments are up to date.
2. Siblings of currently enrolled students of families whose fee and tuition payments are up to date.
3. Children of parishioners not currently enrolled.
4. Students transferring from other Catholic schools and/or students whose current parish has no school.
5. Children from non-parishioner families. These families would be required to pay the actual cost of education for a child who attends St. Paul of the Cross School. For the 2020-2021 school year, the actual cost is $6,125 per child (Grades Full Day K – 8).