School Counselor serves as part of the Student Support Team. The counselor collaborates with the administration, support team, and teachers. The counselor provides academic and behavioral interventions and coaches teachers on SEL instruction.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Provide individual and group counseling
- Collaborate with Student Support Team
- Set and maintain schedule for classroom observations, and SEL lessons
- Schedule and lead parent meetings
- Review, articulate, and facilitate IEP/ICEPs for students.
- Provide progress monitoring and evidenced-based interventions for behavioral/social needs
Masters in Counseling or Social Work. PEL or advanced Licensure (LSW, LCSW) preferred.
Email the following to:
- Current Resume
- List of References