Step 1: Explore St. Paul of the Cross School and all that we have to offer through one of our tours.
Please click on this link to sign up.
Our first tour will be on Wednesday, October 4, 2023, at 9:00 am.
Step 2: You have decided that SPC is the place for your child/children – now what?
Step 3: Apply Here
- Enrollment packets will be emailed to all families through our online enrollment management system, FACTS. Enrollment packets contain all of the forms that must be completed for the 2024-2025 school year.
- Complete FACTS Tuition online enrollment by March 1, 2024.
- The following health forms are required and due by August 1, 2024:
1. Physical Exam: Required for all students entering Preschool, Prekindergarten (if new to SPC), Kindergarten, and 6th Grade.
2. Dental Exam: Required for all students entering Kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th Grade.
3. Eye Exam: Required for all students entering Kindergarten.
Note: All three forms are required for any student transferring to St. Paul of the Cross School in any grade.
4. Office of Catholic Schools Medication Authorization Form if applicable.
- Submit completed Extended Day Program (EDP) registration form if applicable.
PRIORITY OF ADMISSIONS
1. Currently enrolled students of families whose fee and tuition payments are up to date.
2. Siblings of currently enrolled students of families whose fee and tuition payments are up to date.
3. Children of parishioners not currently enrolled.
4. Students transferring from other Catholic schools and/or students whose current parish has no school.
5. Children from non-parishioner families. These families would be required to pay the actual cost of education for a child who attends St. Paul of the Cross School. For the 2023-2024 school year, the actual cost is $7,875 per child (Grades Full Day K – 8).